One of the two most commonly asked questions that our representatives receive on a daily basis is “What forms of payment do you accept?” and “How can I get my payment to you?” If you have asked yourself either of these questions about Bail Bonds in Los Angeles in the past, then this blog post is just for you. Here, we are delving into answering both of these questions and answering any others you have about what forms of payment we accept and the manner in which we accept them.
Let’s get started with the first question you might have, “What forms of payment do you accept?” We accept the following:
• Check: We accept both personal check as well as money orders
• Western Union Money Transfer
The above forms of payment are accepted regardless of how you choose to pay your bill.
The second question is a little more involved, “How can I get my payment to you?” There are several ways for you to pay your bill, including:
• In person – You can make a payment by visiting a local office or by meeting with a mobile bail agent near you.
• By phone – Make a payment using your credit card or banking information via telephone by calling the payment department at 888-400-6699.
• Through the Mail – Please feel free to send a personal check or money order to us through the mail. The address of our office can be acquired by asking your bail agent.
• Western Union – In addition to the standard forms of payment listed above, you may also visit your local Western Union and complete your payment via a money transfer.
• Wells Fargo Bank – The last method of making a payment is by visiting a branch of Wells Fargo Bank. Here you will be able to make a payment by providing the teller with our account number, which can be acquired by contacting the payment department.